Blog Archive

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Keira Grace Photography Captures the Cake Baketress!

Anyone can hold a camera, but not everyone can take a great photo, capture a great moment, and inspire beauty from behind the lens. My friend Keira Grace did just that on one Wednesday morning for the Cake Baketress, when I had been up until 5am, well...BAKING!! So that I could squeeze in as many hours of beauty rest before our 10am appointment, and loading up all of my sugary gems for the commute (which can be treacherous without great packing and preparation), I did not have as much time as I would have liked to be photo ready. With that, I must say I was a little nervous to get behind the lens with eyes fighting to stay awake and put on my well-rested, energized look! But, my great friend Keira helped me stay bright, cheery and confident all the way from my stroll through Old Town Gilbert, to an adventure through an orange orchard! I can't say enough about her professionalism as well throughout the whole process from photoshoot to processing and delivery! I'm not just saying this because she is near and dear to me, she is absolutely wonderful and I'd recommend her for any professional, personal or event/wedding related shoot!

Now I'll let the photos speak for themselves....drum roll!

















No comments:

Post a Comment