Blog Archive

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Ballerina's Blue Ruffle Cake!

An  adorable ballerina I know had a birthday recently, and requested this very ruffly birthday cake! This was similar to a previous cake I have made, only I decided to use fondant rather than buttercream in order to get longer, thinner ruffles. I am so stoked that I made this cake, because since posting it, I booked a "styled photography shoot" with some other vendors in the wedding industry with a similar themed cake! I love the idea of pooling with others in the wedding industry to showcase our talents while producing a beautiful shoot! I am excited to see a similar cake, in an awesome setting and with the magic that my colleagues will bring to the table. More to come on that, stay tuned very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment