Blog Archive

Friday, October 19, 2012

A Jump Cake!

A few months back, I created a similar cake for my small group Bible study, comprised of high school girls. We had done a photoshoot previously in which we posed for a "jump picture", which turned out to be the perfect cake topper for our final meeting just before their graduation. I thought it was quirky and fun, but little did I know I'd get an order requesting a similar cake shortly after! A friend of mine, Chelsea, asked me to do the same thing for her Bible study group, who had been together since the girls were in 7th grade, all the way through high school! What a lovely way to spend 6 years =) To celebrate the end of an era before their high school graduation, they went to Disneyland and the beach in California where they got some really great shots by Radiant Photography, which is what I ended up using for their cake. For their big celebration, the girls threw a banquet in Chelsea's (their leader) honor and they ate some yummy cake! Thanks Chelsea, and Radiant photography for letting me play with your photo, absolutely LOVED the story behind this cake and was honored to be a part of such a special occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment