Blog Archive

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Simple Cheers to a University of Arizona birthday alum!

Probably one of the hardest cakes I have had to make to date- and not because of difficulty level, was this plain and simple nod to the University of Arizona. Being an ASU alum, I have dished out my share of smack talk to some of my very most favorite people in the world, who happen to be U of A grads. Which made it, not that easy to make a pretty little cake, which is unmistakably and only, all about the University of Arizona. A great friend of mine, ordered it for her sweet husband's birthday, and he loved it, so I was delighted =) I'm not going to say it wasn't a little gratifying though that there were some loyal ASU fans there who refused to eat it, without calling it an "American Cake" (you know, red, white & blue). Hah! Love it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment