Blog Archive

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Maroon and Gold Girls!

A couple of Perry High School grads, Miss Kasey Gates and one of her long time bestie's Megan asked me to make their graduation cake in May. Looking forward to their Freshmen year at ASU as roommates, they wanted me to incorporate their future school colors and theme into their cake, meant to feed 80 people. That's right, 80 people! They have a lot of friends =) Being that ASU is my alma mater, I was MORE than excited! Especially after their recent re-branding with the updated pitchfork.

I ended up using a super cute picture of them in their ASU shirts and some glittery letters and foam core to create the embellishments. I also used my new flower fondant cutters on the top to add some more sass.

PS. Keep your eye out for Miss Kasey Gates, she will be a star someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment